Connecting enterprises, cooperatives with establishments providing industrial catering service and collective kitchens
Long An Department of Industry and Trade has just organized a program to connect agricultural enterprises and cooperatives with collective kitchens in the province.
The event was attended by representatives of more than 10 enterprises and cooperatives producing and trading rice, safe vegetables, fermented shrimp paste, chicken, pork, fish sauce, etc.
Accordingly, the delegation introduced their products with nearly 20 enterprises and establishments providing industrial catering service in Can Giuoc, Can Duoc, Ben Luc districts.
At the meeting, the enterprises and cooperatives discussed specific conditions and standards of goods according to their needs of the collective kitchens and workers. Thereby, they hope to supply materials to ensure food safety standards for the establishments providing industrial catering service and collective kitchens.
This is one of the trade promotion activities, creating opportunities for reputable enterprises to introduce their products and expand markets. Recently, thanks to this method, many enterprises and cooperatives in the province have connected many collective kitchens to discuss and provide goods such as rice, safe vegetables.
In the coming time, the Department of Industry and Trade will continue to connect enterprises and cooperatives to collective kitchens in schools in the province. This activity aims to promote the consumption of their goods and ensure that the materials meet food safety standards, protect the health of students, workers and consumers./.
By Gia Han - Translated by Pham Ngan
- Long An strengthens and diversifies investment promotion activities in events of the 2023 APEC Summit Week in the United States
- Vietnam's M&A attractive to foreign investors
- Mekong Connect 2023 Forum looks to green economic development
- Long Beach Port (USA) and Long An International Port (Vietnam) sign Letter of Intent to establish relations
- Vietnamese economy stable amidst geopolitical instability
- 2024 GDP growth target feasible: expert
- Bitter taste of cane leaves processing factories closed
- Vietnam promotes rice exports to China
- New record set in fruit, vegetable exports
- Vietnam’s export rice price reaches new peak