Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee – Nguyen Van Ut works with the STS Development to survey for investment in Long An
Chairman of Long An People's Committee – Nguyen Van Ut and leaders of departments, branches and localities received and worked with Chairman of STS Development JSC – Kim Hyun Suk and representatives of investment survey enterprises in the province. This is the initial result after the investment promotion trip to Korea of the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee - Nguyen Van Ut in early August.
STS Development Co., Ltd introduces the investment model to provincial leaders and departments
At the meeting, Chairman of STS Development JSC – Kim Hyun Suk presented the investment model and some other requests and proposals for support during the survey in Long An. Regarding investment goals, the enterprise wishes to plan a complex urban area with the following functions: Golf course, luxury villas, resort (including ecological farm stay, entertainment area for many ages. age, mixed shopping supermarket, etc.). The project is expected to have an area of 150-200 hectares, convenient for traffic, peaceful nature, priority is given to areas near rivers and lakes.
Chairman of STS Development JSC – Kim Hyun Suk hopes that provincial leaders, and departments and agencies will support the project to be implemented smoothly
In order for the project to be implemented successfully, it needs feasibility, competitiveness and scale, therefore, along with the enthusiasm of provincial leaders, Chairman of STS Development JSC – Kim Hyun Suk wishes to continue to receive active support from departments and sectors, contributing to creating good products, attracting many businesses to participate.
Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee - Nguyen Van Ut warmly welcomes investors to Long An and commits to creating favorable conditions for businesses to invest in the province
Through exchanging and briefly introducing a number of locations suitable to the requirements of investors, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee - Nguyen Van Ut said that, in the planning orientation, Long An was identified as a satellite unit of Ho Chi Minh City. The province always respectfully welcomes investors to Long An and is committed to creating favorable conditions for businesses to invest in the province. Difficulties in legal procedures will be concerned by local authorities to solve according to their competence, etc./.
By An Nhien – Translated by Duc Tam
- Long An strengthens and diversifies investment promotion activities in events of the 2023 APEC Summit Week in the United States
- Vietnam's M&A attractive to foreign investors
- Mekong Connect 2023 Forum looks to green economic development
- Long Beach Port (USA) and Long An International Port (Vietnam) sign Letter of Intent to establish relations
- Vietnamese economy stable amidst geopolitical instability
- 2024 GDP growth target feasible: expert
- Bitter taste of cane leaves processing factories closed
- Vietnam promotes rice exports to China
- New record set in fruit, vegetable exports
- Vietnam’s export rice price reaches new peak