Vietnam Airlines commits to promote tourism
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) will collaborate with national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines to boost the introduction of Vietnamese tourism to the world, following a Memorandum of Understanding signed between two sides in Hanoi on December 24.
At the signing ceremony (Photo: VNA)
Accordingly, the two agencies will work together in 2020-22 to promote the image of the country on mass media, release publications on Vietnamese tourism, organize field trips to survey new destinations and host programs introducing Vietnamese tourism and culture abroad.
Vietnam Airlines and the VNAT have had traditional cooperation over many years. Within the framework of the campaign Flights of the Nation, the national flag carrier has helped introduce the beauty of Vietnam at international tourism festivals and fairs./.
- Southern localities bustling with tourists during Tet holiday
- International arrivals in Vietnam expected to grow in 2024
- Vietnam seeks to boost rural tourism
- Connectivity awakes Mekong Delta’s tourism charm
- Launching 'My hometown Tan Tru' tour
- First Da Lat glass bridge opens
- Eco-tourism site project in Ca Mau's U Minh Ha National Park approved
- Mekong Delta attracts visitors with eco-tourism
- National Park sees better protection thanks to eco-tourism
- Explore forest in Dong Thap Muoi at night