No new case of COVID-19 reported on April 19 morning
No new case of COVID-19 was detected as of 6am on April 19, making it three full days the country has gone without any new infection of the coronavirus, according to the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Treating a COVID-19 patient in Dong Van district hospital, Ha Giang province (Source: VNA)
Among the 268 cases confirmed so far, 160 are imported and the remainders are infections among community.
On April 18, three patients were given the all-clear, taking the number of cured patients to 201.
A total 62,998 people are under quarantine or health monitoring across the country./.
- 20th KOCHAM charity night 2023 receives more than 12.2 billion VND
- Vietnamese to enjoy one-week Tet holiday in 2024
- Mekong Delta receives 4 trillion VND for fight against riverbank, coastal erosion
- Tropical depression approaching mainland of Central region
- Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago recognised as world natural heritage
- Mekong Delta facing increasingly serious flooding
- Can Tho: Final sections of Tran Hoang Na bridge get linked
- President visits advanced new-style rural commune in An Giang
- Binh Duong named among Top 7 Intelligent Communities for third time
- Vietnam moves up four places in 2023 Global Peace Index to 41st position