The number of visitors to Long An during the Lunar New Year increases by over 66% over the same period
On Lunar New Year 2023, the number of tourists to Long An increased compared to previous years. Both the number of visitors and revenue increased by over 66% over the same period.
Happyland attracts about 10,000 visitors during the Lunar New Year of the Cat 2023 (photo by Happyland)
On the 2023 Lunar New Year, tourist areas in the province organize a variety of activities, attracting a large number of tourists during the Tet holiday.
During the New Year holidays, there are over 50,000 tourists to Long An, an increase of 66% over the same period, of which there are about 1,000 international visitors. Tourism revenue during the 2023 Lunar New Year is about 25 billion VND, an increase of 67% over the same period.
The most attractive destinations are Happyland with about 10,000 visitors, My Quynh Zoo with about 5,000 visitors and Chavi Garden with about 1,000 visitors. Other tourist attractions such as Tan Lap Floating Village, Phuoc Loc Tho Ancient Village, Westlake Golf Course,etc are also open to welcome visitors during Tet and receive the attention of visitors./.
By Que Lam - Translated by Q. Thien
- Southern localities bustling with tourists during Tet holiday
- International arrivals in Vietnam expected to grow in 2024
- Vietnam seeks to boost rural tourism
- Connectivity awakes Mekong Delta’s tourism charm
- Launching 'My hometown Tan Tru' tour
- First Da Lat glass bridge opens
- Eco-tourism site project in Ca Mau's U Minh Ha National Park approved
- Mekong Delta attracts visitors with eco-tourism
- National Park sees better protection thanks to eco-tourism
- Explore forest in Dong Thap Muoi at night