Leaders of Provincial People's Committee receive Asian Development Bank delegation
On September 16, Vice Chairman of Long An Provincial People's Committee - Huynh Van Son received and worked with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) delegation on human resource training.
Also attending the meeting were Director of National Agency for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Development (NATEC) - Pham Hong Quat; ADB Team Leader, Senior Manager of Social Sector (Skills Development) – Fook Yen Chong; leaders of provincial departments and branches.
Long An welcomes the ADB Delegation
At the meeting, Head of the ADB delegation - Fook Yen Chong thanked the provincial leaders, departments and branches. After that, representatives of the delegation and leaders of provincial departments and branches discussed strategies to promote human resources and projects that have been and are being implemented effectively in the countries.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) delegation discusses about human resource development training in the province
Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee - Huynh Van Son expressed his joy when welcoming the Asian Development Bank's delegation. Leaders of Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs informed about the current status of human resource training to serve the province's socio-economic development.
Accordingly, in recent years, vocational education institutions have trained over 22,000 workers/year, coordinating with over 200 businesses. These units also linked with universities, colleges, and organizations to connect and train occupations according to international standards. As a result, to date, the province's rate of trained workers has reached 73.94%, higher than the national average (67%).
Delegates attending the working session
Through the meeting, the representative of Long An College reported the need for the school's facilities to serve the training of high-quality human resources. On the same day, the delegation and leaders of the province, departments and branches also surveyed the situation and current status at the college./.
By Hoang Lan - Translated by Q. Thien
- 20th KOCHAM charity night 2023 receives more than 12.2 billion VND
- Vietnamese to enjoy one-week Tet holiday in 2024
- Mekong Delta receives 4 trillion VND for fight against riverbank, coastal erosion
- Tropical depression approaching mainland of Central region
- Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago recognised as world natural heritage
- Mekong Delta facing increasingly serious flooding
- Can Tho: Final sections of Tran Hoang Na bridge get linked
- President visits advanced new-style rural commune in An Giang
- Binh Duong named among Top 7 Intelligent Communities for third time
- Vietnam moves up four places in 2023 Global Peace Index to 41st position