Positive signal of retail market of goods
In Long An province, the total retail sales of goods and services in July 2022 reached over VND 9,300 billion, up 2.8 percent over the previous month, up 75.9 percent over the same period. Accumulated 7 months of 2022 is about VND 63,817 billion, up 15.7 percent over the same period, reaching 66.2 percent of the plan.
In Long An province, the total retail sales of goods and services in July 2022 reached over VND 9,300 billion
In general, the increase in total retail sales of goods and services shows that the growth rate of the trade and service industry is gradually catching up with the time when the Covid-19 epidemic has not yet broken out strongly. At this time, the circulation of goods on the market is no longer affected by the Covid-19 epidemic. Besides, production activities and people's daily life gradually recovered, and the demand for goods started to increase.
In July, retail sales of goods reached VND 42,262 billion
Currently, the supply of goods in the domestic market, especially food, food, essential raw materials for production such as gasoline, fertilizer, animal feed, and so on is always guaranteed, they well meet the needs of production and life of people and businesses.
All the above-mentioned positive aspects resulted in retail sales of goods in July reaching VND 42,262 billion, up 13.2 percent over the same period. Revenue from accommodation, catering and travel services was estimated at VND 3,683 billion, up 6.6 percent over the same period; revenue from other services was estimated at VND 17,870 billion, up 24.5 percent over the same period.
In particular, export turnover in July 2022 reached about USD 670 million, up 33.8 percent over the same period. Cumulative exports in 7 months of 2022 reached 4.3 billion USD, up 10.6 percent over the same period, reaching 68.1 percent of the plan. Import turnover in July 2022 is about USD 600 million, up 35.65 percent over the same period. Accumulated imports in 7 months of 2022 reached USD 3.3 billion, up 3.27 percent over the same period, reaching 66.8 percent of the plan./.
By Mai Huong – Translated by Duc Tam
- Long An strengthens and diversifies investment promotion activities in events of the 2023 APEC Summit Week in the United States
- Vietnam's M&A attractive to foreign investors
- Mekong Connect 2023 Forum looks to green economic development
- Long Beach Port (USA) and Long An International Port (Vietnam) sign Letter of Intent to establish relations
- Vietnamese economy stable amidst geopolitical instability
- 2024 GDP growth target feasible: expert
- Bitter taste of cane leaves processing factories closed
- Vietnam promotes rice exports to China
- New record set in fruit, vegetable exports
- Vietnam’s export rice price reaches new peak