First outdoor Vietnamese cuisine festival held in Paris
A Vietnamese cuisine festival was hosted by the Association of Vietnamese People in partnership with Foyer Vietnam at La Place Monge in Paris, France on June 19.
A Vietnamese cuisine festival is held outdoor at La Place Monge in France's Paris on June 19. (Photo: VNA)
It was the first Vietnamese cuisine festival held outdoor in Paris, shortly after local authorities eased COVID-19-induced restrictions.
Featuring some 25 Vietnamese associations and businesses in France, for example, Banh Kit, Ba noi, Bibol, Thanh Binh Jeune, Tra Art, Tram Tram, and France Plumfoot, the event attracted attention of Parisians and Vietnamese expats living in the European country.
Thanh Binh Jeune brings to the festival Vietnamese fresh lychees. (Photo: VNA)
Visitors were provided a chance to have a taste of Vietnamese iconic dishes, such as “bun bo tron” (beef noodle salad), “nem cuon” (fresh spring rolls), and “nem ran” (fried spring rolls), and enjoy temporary art performances by Vietnamese artists.
Thanh Binh Jeune also introduced Vietnamese fresh lychees at the event. The lychees are from the first shipment of the fruit from Vietnam to France./.
- Coach Mai Duc Chung's retirement to mark dawn of new era
- Vietnam bags eights golds at World Bodybuilding Championship
- Vietnam wraps up competition at ASIAD 19 with 3 golds, 5 silvers, 19 bronzes
- Vietnam secures 95th place in FIFA ranking
- Da Nang ready for international firework festival
- Rubber industry needs better grip on competitiveness in int’l market
- SEA Games 32: Cambodia announces 37 sports for competition
- Opening ceremony of Long An Don Ca Tai Tu Festival 2023